Petty Things

Petty Things
Click the image above to go to my other blog.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmahanakwanza...

Christmas happens once a year, but I think it should happen more like once every two years. The older I get, the faster times seems to fly. I feel like last Christmas happened a few weeks ago or something. I love seeing the whole family. My parents love being Santa. Even though we're all a little old for it, we write wish lists and set cookies out for him when the time comes. This morning I woke up to find a new pair of black Deena & Ozzy black lace-up boots, a Grateful Dead t-shirt, a TV, and a crystal mineral necklace. I think I was a good girl.
I gave my father a pint glass, because he's all about the Heffeweizens right now and they just taste so much better from a nice pint glass. I gave my mother a painting. We had this huge family white elephant gift game last night. We al get two gifts, mine were a fancy candle with a six pack of Shiner Cheer and a lazy susan paired with a new tupperware piece filled with homemade peanut brittle. I walked away with my candle/beer combo (because things got stolen/traded from me) and an herb garden kit. Awesome.

I have a lot to be grateful for, and I certainly am. 






No comments:

Post a Comment